Monday, October 27, 2008

"So much you can't even STAND it!"

David saw ice skating this morning on television. He was very interested. I told him how much I love ice skating and how I learned to ice skate in Colorado and the Broadmoor Hotel when I was only 3 years old. He said, "hmmmm". Didn't figure he really cared. So I then told him that we have an ice skating rink very close to our house and that I could take him ice skating sometime.

He smiled so big and said, "Mom, I will love ice skating so much that you can't even stand it". That a boy. I think he might just love it as much as Mommy. And I'll bet he even be better than me!

I love David's willingness to just jump in and try. What a great kid! Maybe we can skate at the Broadmoor when we move to Colorado..........

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

I am OK with Gymnastics, and I am OK with skating hockey style, but I draw the line with figure skating.

Dad